Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2006 8:57:47 PM EDT
Anyone near, or have any information about this lake? How about Wasson Lake, just up the road aways if I remember right?

Thanks in advance....
On edit:

My parents started vacationing up there when we lived in Indiana. First trip was in 1939, just after they were married. From as far back as I can remember until we moved in 1973, we would spend 2 weeks every summer at a friends place they helped build on White Swan, and 2 weeks at Newstroms’s on Wasson. Come fall, 1 week camping at Peevee Flowage in the UP of Mi., and week hunting at White Swan. My wife and I will bring their ashes home so to speak next summer. Their first choice was Peevee if it was still wild as when they camped there, (Very developed now) or Itasca County.

Thanks again….

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:31:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll try and get some info in the next day or two.  I'm from Itasca county but going to school in Michigan.  My parents are still back there and my dad is a SERIOUS fisher.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:42:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm from Grand Rapids and had never heard of them. I did a little looking and they are up by Bigfork, up the scenic highway. Probably pretty quiet up there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top