Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2006 8:25:16 AM EDT
Just read this at the Star & Sickle.  My favorite quote is "U.S. children 5 to 14 are 17 times likelier to die from gunfire than their peers in other wealthy nations -- despite similar levels of violent crime"  I guess people really are bad and want to hurt each other and will do it however they can... hmm!

Is Heather Martens one of the anti-gun "stars" in the State?

www.startribune.com/562/story/341405.html
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:42:11 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Just read this at the Star & Sickle.  My favorite quote is "U.S. children 5 to 14 are 17 times likelier to die from gunfire than their peers in other wealthy nations -- despite similar levels of violent crime"  I guess people really are bad and want to hurt each other and will do it however they can... hmm!

Is Heather Martens one of the anti-gun "stars" in the State?

www.startribune.com/562/story/341405.html

So, how many "wealthy nations" are there?  How many of those other "wealthy nations" have no bill of rights that protects them from unreasonable search and seizure, free speech, equal protection of the laws, guarantees them the right to vote, the ownership of firearms, the right to assemble peacably, etc., etc., etc..

AND, what kind of tax rates are you paying in those other "wealthy nations"

Maybe we should suggest this author go ahead and fucking move there herself...
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:46:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not even going to waste my time reading that bile.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:41:49 AM EDT
[#3]
At the end of the day, the minnehopless city council and the mayor take heather martens word for gospel.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:06:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 3:53:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I am the local firearms collection station.

Please turn in all your firearms to me.

Please it is for the children.

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:58:18 PM EDT
[#6]
So maybe those kids in other countries don't die by gunfire, but by other means and the body count is even either way.

This just goes to show you what news has become; they go around "reporting" raw facts but leave much to be desired in the analysis and refinement department.  I'm sure if it fit the leftists' agenda, they would report that a rooster's crow is what causes sunrise rather than the sunrise causing the rooster to crow.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 8:22:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I am the local firearms collection station.

Please turn in all your firearms to me.

Please it is for the children.

+1

I could handle collections for northern MN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top