Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2006 8:08:29 AM EDT
hey guys,
i stoped by a friends work to visit him one night. he says" you want some computers to shoot at?" i looked over and they had a 6X6 bin of old computers they were toosin out. i dont have the means to haul em up myself. but i figured id ask to see if anyone want to grab them for a princeton shoot. let me know and ill talk with him about it. by the way the shop is right by the ups hub in mlps.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:24:36 PM EDT
[#1]
When are we going to have another garbage dump shoot up in princeton anyways?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:04:40 PM EDT
[#2]
yea thats a good question
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:58:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I have been really busy at work, and lots of Overtime.  As soon as things slow down a little bit I will put something together
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:49:02 AM EDT
[#4]
I was gonna say be sure to pick up the lead from the circuit boards when your done....but WTF are you shooting the things with!!!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:28:19 AM EDT
[#5]
oop's I didn't read this first
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=28&t=227922
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:29:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I was gonna say be sure to pick up the lead from the circuit boards when your done....but WTF are you shooting the things with!!!!

Yeah, don't you guys care about the environment??  GEEZ!
I'm taking the LRT up to Princeton for the shoot.  Does Metro Transit allow more than 5 guns on the train?

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:32:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, don't you guys care about the environment??  GEEZ!
I'm taking the LRT up to Princeton for the shoot.  Does Metro Transit allow more than 5 guns on the train?

If you run for Minneapolis City Council and win a seat, you can get a $500.00 a month car allowance, so you dont have to take the Lite Rail
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top