Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2006 7:44:51 AM EDT
The reason I ask is this:  I just had surgery on a herniated disc in my neck, and the doc has me wearing a goofy collar thing (presumably so I don't scratch my stiches like a dog) that won't allow me to drive.  If any Arfcom folks from the Anoka/Coon Rapids areas are heading down on Sunday and  have room in their vehicle for a fat guy with a goofy neck collar, I would be more than happy to pay your admission in exchange for a ride down.

Let me know!

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 9:59:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
The reason I ask is this:  I just had surgery on a herniated disc in my neck, and the doc has me wearing a goofy collar thing (presumably so I don't scratch my stiches like a dog) that won't allow me to drive.  If any Arfcom folks from the Anoka/Coon Rapids areas are heading down on Sunday and  have room in their vehicle for a fat guy with a goofy neck collar, I would be more than happy to pay your admission in exchange for a ride down.

Let me know!

Thanks in advance.

I'm in Plymouth.

I have room for anyone that is an early riser. (I'm helping with the booth. I'll be there from before start to after close)

Gimme a holler.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top