Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2006 4:25:21 PM EDT
Before anyone says anthing, yes I have read through the tacked topic - Ranges.  Now can anyone recommend an outdoor range for the southern suburbs (burnsville) for rifle shooting?  I would like at least a 200 yd but 100 will do.  I'm not looking for a place to just go blast in a gravel pit but instead a maintained range.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:26:10 PM EDT
[#1]
The nicest facility on the south side is probably Oakdale Gun Club.
Membership price is pretty much on parr with all the others of that type. Check to see if it is what you are looking for.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:44:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I belong to the Legion Post 435 gun club. It is located in Webster right next to I-35.
Check them out on the web.
www.post435gunclub.org

Rick in MN
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:36:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd like to join a range like Post 435 but I have no American Legion connection.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:07:29 PM EDT
[#4]
There's the Dakota County Gun Club located in Rosemount. The outdoor rifle range has backstops at 25, 50, 100, 200 and 300 yards, with multiple stations for each distance.

There's also a 25-yard pistol range with 12 lanes and a 2-station bowling pin range.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:35:21 PM EDT
[#5]
If your father or grandfather was in the military, you can join the Sons of the Legion, which I did. I think you can also join the legion auxiliary to qualify.

Rick in MN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top