Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2006 4:11:19 PM EDT
hey guys, I'm looking for a good/decent 1911 gunsmith in the metro area.  I currently have a SA GI45 1911.  Right now, I'm carrying a G17, only for work.....and i'm yearning to carry my 1911.  I left it back at home (WI) since my father likes it so much.  I'm thinking about getting another 1911 in the near future.  I'm debating on buying a gun that already has what I want for a bigger price tag, or to buy another GI45 and add what I want to it over time.  

If I go the second option, are there any good/competent 1911 gunsmiths in the area that you guys can recomend?  

***I like the arched mainspring housing and short trigger - that is why I'm inclined to buy another GI45***

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:44:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Randy @ Territorial 952-931-9451

Bring a pound of good ground (Darker the better)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top