Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2006 9:24:39 PM EDT
I have a couple of firearms I'm looking to unload, and I'd like to do FTF deals at the MWCA show at the State Fair this next weekend if possible, then put stuff in the EE if it doesn't sell there. Would it be permissible for me to post any of the offered items in this forum given the abnormal circumstances, or are "for sale" topics totally verboten regardless (I'd like to check before I actually do post stuff)?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 11:15:43 PM EDT
[#1]
the way i read the rules... if you dont post a price (in other words, interested people would need to IM you for the price) you'll be A-OK.

but i'm most likely wrong.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 11:40:45 PM EDT
[#2]
IM me with what you have and I will let you know.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:02:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Why not post your ad on EE like this:

FTF in MN Only at MWCA Fairgrounds show:  HK USP Tactical w/Silencer. $1700 cash only.

That way, no one else will click on it and all locals can click on the local EE link tacked above.  
That's my suggestion.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:42:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Mike just had to slide that suppressor deal in!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:25:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
IM me with what you have and I will let you know.

Yeah, you'd better send them to me too...

Actually, I like the idea about listing an ad in the EE for a FTF deal at MWCA. That's not bad. All of us in MN would be able to find it via the link at the top of the MN Hometown forum.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:41:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

FTF in MN Only at MWCA Fairgrounds show:  HK USP Tactical w/Silencer. $1700 cash only.

That way, no one else will click on it and all locals can click on the local EE link tacked above.  
That's my suggestion.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:43:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

That's my suggestion.

So we can have silencers in MN!  SWEET!!!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:35:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:06:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Posted in EE (links aren't allowed, are they?).

It's not much, hope I didn't get any of your hopes up. I'll also forewarn you all that I'm just a 20-year-old college student, so if you hate dealing with "whipper-snappers," you are forewarned.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top