Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 9:11:35 PM EDT
Just curious if anyone remembered the name of the guy or gunshop that had the table full of Glocks, mostly used if I remember correctly. It was the show on Feb 18 and 19th.  

Thanks
BK
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:50:24 AM EDT
[#1]
One last try
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:20:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Hart Bros out of Albert Lea has a lot guns.  

Shotguns Plus out of Saint Peter does too.

Then there is Riverview Arms?

Mark at Oak Grove Arms has some too!

Hey next weekend is the biggest of the MWCA shows at the Fairgrounds!

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 11:27:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

The one thats on the 24th and 25th right??      
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:32:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Saturday 8 to 5 and Sunday 9 to 3
Yeah it is!  Free Parking too! DPMS should be there in the NW corner of the building in thier own little room!  Looking forward to it!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:09:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Hart Bros out of Albert Lea has a lot guns.

+1 for Milan.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:43:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks,

I'm hoping that table is there, they had pretty good deal on used Glocks. At least I thought they were a good deal.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:22:01 AM EDT
[#7]

It's the 25th & 26th.  The 24th is Friday.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:50:04 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Nah uuuhhhh.  The schedule in here says the 24th and 25th.  And since you can guarantee all information on the internet, especially ARFCOM to be correct, I believe it.  I don't care what your stinking infadel calender or MWCA website says!  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:21:52 AM EDT
[#9]
I did that on purpose to prove that someone was talking my work and copying it to another fourm.  He was so freaking stupid he did not remove the O and W from the dates!  My next move is going to advertise a fake gun show!

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:57:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:48:50 AM EDT
[#11]
K Here is the proof!  What a freaking moron!  Least he learned to edit the W and O off!  Thief is what he is! Such Brilliant Person
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:46:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
K Here is the proof!  What a freaking moron!  Least he learned to edit the W and O off!  Thief is what he is! Such Brilliant Person

Hey thanks, that's another rifle forum to look into.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:28:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Do not waste your time!  Just a bunch sissy's for the most in the MN forum areas!  

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey thanks, that's another rifle forum to look into.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:22:17 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Do not waste your time!  Just a bunch sissy's for the most in the MN forum areas!

Hey now, I only see two...
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:45:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I did that on purpose to prove that someone was talking my work and copying it to another fourm.  He was so freaking stupid he did not remove the O and W from the dates!  My next move is going to advertise a fake gun show!

Are you really going to post incorrect info here on purpose just to get back at someone on another board?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:53:54 AM EDT
[#16]
It was to prove a point!  That the slime bucket was pilfering my work! But, you have to admit that it would have been funny to post a fake gun show! I was not getting back or seeking retribution.  I had to prove to a moderator that it was being done! So, a little misdirections was in order.  Game Set Match!

Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you really going to post incorrect info here on purpose just to get back at someone on another board?

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:20:47 AM EDT
[#17]
I went to the link and he admits he is getting the info from another site. It is nice to have a list of the shows when the weekends are slow this time of year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top