Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2006 9:49:24 PM EDT
46 annual show at U.S.c. Public High School.  Over 300 tables. I know Hart Bros is there and many more.
guns, coins collectibles.

Who's going?? I'll be there, it's a great show.
planning my late Xmas list.
AK, Silver Eagles, and pie.

EDIT:
almost forgot, March 11 + 12
8:00am to 5 on Sat and till 4 on Sun.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:09:47 PM EDT
[#1]
no comments?
this is a huge gun show. held in the hallways of the school and the gyms.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:46:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Where is Wells?  

Who's going?? I'll be there, it's a great show.
planning my late Xmas list.
AK, Silver Eagles, and pie.

If there's pie, I may have to go!

no comments?
this is a huge gun show. held in the hallways of the school and the gyms.

Those that live in the Metro Area just had the MWCA show at the Mpls. Convention Center.  No offense, but most in this area aren't commenting because we don't know where it is and it is comparatively not as big.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:07:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Will they have suppressors?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:02:28 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Will they have suppressors?

Wells is south of Mankato and NW of Albert Lea

prolly not as big as the MWCA show in the Metro, but good just the same.

and yes, home made PIE, they serve a great lunch.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:14:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Where are you coming from Bloodhound?

I'm in New Richland and might have to make the 20 min. drive if everyone in my family, including myself, isn't still sick.

I remember going with my dad when I was younger and him always buying Silver just for the heck of it.  

You also can't beat a gunshow held in a high school like you mentioned, take that Lib-Tards.

Milan from Hart's explained to me that this originally started as a form of Swap Meet and guns just started coming in off the farm and it turned into a gunshow.  Milan also remembered quite a long time ago a barrel, I believe a whiskey barrel, full of pool balls.  That wasn't terribly interesting unti he explained that it also contained the cue-balls which were made of IVORY.  I believe he bought a couple but lamented not buying the whole barrel.  I guess, if I remember correctly, it was terribly cheap considering what was in the barrel.

Good luck in your search,
Scott
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:15:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I used to go nearly every year.... Haven't made it back since moving to the cites... I really miss that one..
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:33:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Gonne talk with my Dad and see if he wants to go with me.

Went over a few years ago and got caught in a ice storm on the interstate
I was real glad Dad was driving, that way I got to rubberneck all I wanted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top