Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2006 4:20:21 PM EDT
I helped coordinated an AR15/M16 Armorer's course here in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area.  

You folks up in Minni have a great opportunity for training.  If you are not training with these guys, you are really missing out.

We had 20 guys in the class.  Knowledge range from just bought the gun, experienced law enforcement and competition shooters.

The instructors were very knowledgable and patient with all of us.  They were even kind to the people whose facilities we used, which of course will not be used again.

We will definitely have them back for more training.  There are several of us interested in the shotgun armorer's course now.

Thanks again to both Sully and Paul...

Leonard

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:01:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I have heard nothing but good things about that class. I keep missing them because of work conflicts. I will have to check the schedule but I think it is only done once a year here. Maybe it is time for a road trip.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:07:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Didn't think that Paul could leave the state...
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:18:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

He can leave, just not come back.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:29:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

We got him a note from Jesse Ventura.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:29:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Did Sully zap Paul with the Taser?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:13:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Paul is the object lesson for the use of Wolf ammo!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:44:55 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If you are not training with these guys, you are really missing out.

Very true!  Glad you had a chance to participate!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:48:45 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

AS the best looking person in MN hometown of course they let me come back.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:45:20 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

AS the second best looking person in MN hometown of course they let me come back.  

Fixed!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:26:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Hey now, we all know that Sully had to vouch for Death.  Then again he has been a male model for a while!  He does that poster boy thing pretty good!  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:12:49 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Then again he has been a male model for a while!  He does that poster boy thing pretty good!  

True enough!    www.stubbygear.com/catalog.asp?categoryid=5829
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:14:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Plus the Queer Eye makeover helped.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:53:13 AM EDT
[#13]
helped which one?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:42:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Me............ I showed mike everything he knows about being good looking.

If anyone says different I will Spesnaz punch you in the nuts!

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:50:44 PM EDT
[#15]
anybody know if there are still openings for the hg 1 class this sunday?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:09:44 PM EDT
[#16]
All kidding aside!  I really am proud to see out of state validation for DE programs!  We knew they were good, now we have even more proof positive!  Way to go Sully, and you to pretty boy Paul!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:31:20 PM EDT
[#17]
What I tell everyone is come out to just one class and you will be hooked.

I will also take this time to point out that we at D.E. will NEVER put someone down for anything.
We are acctually laid back people so one would not need to fear comeing out to any class at ANY level beginner----expert. There is always some thing to learn.

I also still make good on my offer as always if you are new to D.E. and  do not learn anything at a full day class, I will personally pay for your class out of my own pocket.

Our banter between all of us D.E. alumni is just kidding and always has been and allways will be kidding.

If I say I will kill you that would be a joke....... I would just kick you in the nuts.(even on a conservitive board someone has to be offended.)
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:33:40 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I belive so.....we would love to have you out.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:35:15 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

my *guess* is yes, I saw the on-line registration is still open as of the other day. check the DE site and see if that is still true. If Fritz is teaching, bring lots of layers and gortex.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:56:22 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

There was a little blonde here who probably did not want him to leave.  Is 13 legal in Minni?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:57:17 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Did Sully zap Paul with the Taser?

NO.  But, we will make sure they demo that one next time.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:59:26 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Paul is the object lesson for the use of Wolf ammo!

He sure was bragging about kicking some Minni butt in the rifle matches w/ his wolf ammo.  Not sure how he can do that...it is kind of hard to see through all the smoke and get past the nasty smell of wolf.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:00:59 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
All kidding aside!  I really am proud to see out of state validation for DE programs!  We knew they were good, now we have even more proof positive!  Way to go Sully, and you to pretty boy Paul!

We really enjoyed them coming down and spending time with us.  Both were the utmost professionals... even if we had to work in poor conditions.

Thanks again guys!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:18:23 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Then again he has been a male model for a while!  He does that poster boy thing pretty good!  

True enough!    www.stubbygear.com/catalog.asp?categoryid=5829

OH MY!  This is the first I have seen of these.... I see some photo-shopping coming soon.

Look out DEATH....

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:36:38 PM EDT
[#25]
I plan on being there on sun.  waiting for  a reply from sully about some details.  couldn't find it on the site--how many rounds, what else do we need to bring.   it is probably there in plain view, but it has been one of those days
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:24:57 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There was a little blonde here who probably did not want him to leave.  Is 13 legal in Minni?

I'm going to have to ask paul about that the next time I see him!!!!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:35:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top