Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2006 9:53:58 PM EDT
Just in case anyone's looking.

I stopped in and he stated they just got dropped off.

He got one of each model-Standard and Fancy.

I believe he stated the prices were about $1,050 and $1,400+ respectively.

He also had 5.7 ammo in stock, I believe it was 195 and 196.  

If anyone needs contact info, drop me an IM.

Scott
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:42:44 AM EDT
[#1]
the Hart bros tables at the gun shows are usually one of the best there as far as prices are concerned.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:59:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Mylan is a super guy, and I make it a point to visit him everytime he's at a show.  I have a fond memory of my father and I deciding to get into shooting a few years ago, and leaving his shop with a trunkload of guns, a bill in excess of $3K, and a sh!t-eating grin on our faces...
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:28:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I was trying to think of why Hart's sounded so familiar.  Thinking back that's where my wife got her .357 magnum from.   Not a bad group to deal with.

Need more FiveseveN ammo.  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:56:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Milan is a top notch guy. I grew up in Albert Lea so I've been going to his shop for most of my life. His prices are always fair and he won't bullshit you unless you want him to.

I've spent more money with Milan than I care to tell my wife about... Buy from him with confidance!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top