Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2006 5:36:19 PM EDT
Do any of you have a subscription to Small Arms Review mag?  I ask because mine repeatedly arrives late and opened.  on occasion it arrives not at all.  I just got the current issue in the mail today opened/ thumbed through.  it usually arrives like clockwork on the 4th of the month.  i am going to have a talk with the local Post Master on friday, but want to know if any of you have the same problem.  i also have an email in to the magazine and plan on calling them on friday before i see the PM to make sure all my ducks are in a row before i file a formal compaint.

thanks!  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:57:03 PM EDT
[#1]

are your pages sticky?

Maybe one of us is your mail man.

Kiss your tax return goodbye.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:18:42 PM EDT
[#2]
So if it repeatedly arrives late or not at all, how does it arrive like clockwork on the 4th?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:15:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
So if it repeatedly arrives late or not at all, how does it arrive like clockwork on the 4th?

lol!  Stop confusing us with the facts.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:52:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
lol!  Stop confusing us with the facts.

[homersimpson]  Everybody knows that 92% of the people can make a statistic say whatever they want it to say  [/homersimpson]

ETA:  But really, be carefull messing with the mailman!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:24:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't need a subscription...just steal the one from the guy down the street.  Make sure I return it in a week.  Same for his Sunday paper.
(Oh shit...that's YOU?!!!)  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:45:44 AM EDT
[#6]
I hope he doesn't plan on going "Postal"!  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:47:21 PM EDT
[#7]
LOL  you guys are too funny

No worries about the tax return, it goes to my permanent address.  i followed my wife so she could finish up her degree.  the only thing i get for mail here is are my magazine subscriptions.  i've only been getting it at this address since sept.  of those 6 issues 2 arrived on the 4th (unopened),  3 arrived 1-2 weeks late opened/thumbed through, and 1 was swiped.  the last three previous addresses i received it at arrived on the 4th almost every month.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:33:58 AM EDT
[#8]
well i chickened out!  i realized that i have gun parts coming, and don't want to risk losing them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top