Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 1:42:01 PM EDT
I am looking for a Benelli M1 Super 90 w/21" barrel.  Does anyone know of any gunshops in Minnesota that sell Benelli's?  I am looking to trade a Browning Citori that I don't use much anymore.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:57:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Ralphs Gun and Pawn in Anoka has them and would take your trade also me thinks.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:17:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Benelli with a 21" barrel might be hard because I don't think they make them any more.

There are many gun shops around me that carry Benelli's.

H&H Guns Prescott WI Has lots of Benelli M1 Tactical and M3s and used Benelli's

Gregerson's ACE Hardware Baldwin WI  

Gander Mountain
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:06:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Call up Gunstop in Minnetonka,

Phone is 952-474-4570
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:35:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the help guys.

I just started looking at the M3 also.  No experiance with Benellis at all.  Is the M3 as good as the normal semi-auto's?  Need to do some more research I guess.

Anyone shoot both the M1 and the M3.  What is the differance other than the fact the M3 is both pump and semi-auto.

Looking for a new 3-gun shotgun.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:27:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thanks for the help guys.

I just started looking at the M3 also.  No experiance with Benellis at all.  Is the M3 as good as the normal semi-auto's?  Need to do some more research I guess.

Anyone shoot both the M1 and the M3.  What is the differance other than the fact the M3 is both pump and semi-auto.

Looking for a new 3-gun shotgun.

The M3 is pretty much the same as the M1 but it is also a pump. Which is good if you use light loads.

I have not shot a M3, but I own 5 Benelli semi autos and IMO they are the best semi auto shotguns on the market.

If you are looking for a M3 H&H Guns in Prescott WI has three in stock, two of them have pistol grip stocks.
If you are looking for a M1 for 3 gun match. H&H Guns has a few Benelli's with pistol grip stocks and a used one with a SureFire flashlight and 4 shot extended tube.

They also have the factory Benelli 3-Gun M1. The Benelli M1 "Practical" which has 26" ported barrel, Ghost Ring sights 10 shot extend tube, optic rail and speed feed loader.

I have one and it is a great, fast shotgun.

Chris
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:38:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I am looking for a Benelli M1 Super 90 w/21" barrel.  Does anyone know of any gunshops in Minnesota that sell Benelli's?  I am looking to trade a Browning Citori that I don't use much anymore.

Thanks in advance

Call Ralph's 763-427-2000 and Talk to Greg

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:05:02 AM EDT
[#7]
If you come across a used M3 for sale let me know.  ti has the pistol grip stock, 2 shot extension, SOP sling, and rifle sights.  Mine was stolen in 2004 and the police have yet to come up with it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:48:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
If you come across a used M3 for sale let me know.  ti has the pistol grip stock, 2 shot extension, SOP sling, and rifle sights.  Mine was stolen in 2004 and the police have yet to come up with it.

Sorry to hear you had a M3 stolen.

I sent you a IM about two M3s for sale.

Chris
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:34:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Payne, What gauge Citori are you looking to trade?

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:51:54 PM EDT
[#10]
12 ga. - excellent shape.  Just don't shoot it, and really want a short barreled M1 or even and M3 Benelli.  Should probably be doing this on the Equipment Exchange.  Sorry if this is breaking the rules.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 12:57:22 PM EDT
[#11]
sportsmans warehouse in saint cloud sells new benelli's couple hundred lower then the twin citys markets on average phone number is 320-656-0500, they dont sell used guns so cant trade in there.  but with the higher market in the twin citys your probly better off selling it up there, otherwise u can check gander and sheels here in town they give u the same wether u trade or sell outright to them.

Cody
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:02:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Picked up a M2 Tactical from Ralph's, great gun.  Great people to deal with.  Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:45:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Man that places sells the B word shotguns like hot cakes on Game Fair Weekends!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top