Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2006 12:25:48 PM EDT
I will be there on Saturday Jan 21st at about Noon.

I will be wearing a FBI hat.

I will be bringing my AR and a couple Pistols.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:55:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I got to drill.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:28:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, I'll be shooting outside and not at paper  
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:24:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I may be able to make it.  And, perhaps I'll bring the Devil (or at least his Advocate)
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:42:18 AM EDT
[#4]
do you really know the devil.  i need to get in touch with him---you can middle the deal, I need to take out a second on my soul
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:35:42 AM EDT
[#5]
IM Inbound
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:52:26 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Where?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:57:11 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where?

A friend of mine has a range inhis back yard up in Princeton
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:14:58 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where?

Well I am limping badly after my Knee surgery last thursday so I will confine my shooting activities indoors for some time.

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:49:21 PM EDT
[#9]
I was planning on heading over to Bill's North this weekend also, I can make it on Sat. I will bring my AK, pistol and probably my Mossy Persuader. I haven't even shot my Mossy yet(total safe queen) and need to sight in my RedDot on it.  I will be the guy with alot of tattoos, I'll see if one of buddies can make it also.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:40:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I will be the guy with alot of tattoos, I'll see if one of buddies can make it also.

You might need to be more specific...

Oh, and I'll be the tall white guy with the gun.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:46:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I will be the guy with alot of tattoos, I'll see if one of buddies can make it also.

Tall white guy with tattoos sounds a lot like me
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:41:53 AM EDT
[#12]
What's Bills North like on a Saturday? If it's like the zoo at the Robbinsdale location...bleh. I don't wanna wait an hour for a lane...

I'm probably going to be at Bills Robbinsdale after work today (Friday), around 5-ish...need to test one of my 1911's, see if I got it tuned right, and test out another tinker toy I picked up the other week.

If Bills North is dead on a Saturday, I'll show up

I just hate crowds

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:51:16 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
What's Bills North like on a Saturday?

Let me check my magic 8-ball....

Hmmm...

it says:  Ask again later.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 11:05:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Eh, if I'm not too hungover, I'll see about making an appearance.

I'll be the fat guy with a gun. Wearing clothes.

(Besides, maybe it'll give me a chance to try out one of those Sig GSR's....mmm shiney..)
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:29:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Bills North is not so bad on a Saturday......Unless the Morons from Avalon Fotress Security are there for there once a year qualifying like last saturday.

Those guys cannot hit the broadside of a barn.
I feel sorry for who ever hires them.
They cannot follow directions and they cannot shoot for shit.
I could outrun half of them even with my bum knee!

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:28:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:42:01 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I sincerely hope that you don't base any business decisions on your Magic 8 Ball!  

Ask again later.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:01:05 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or the only tall white guy with a gun wearing a black suit like last time

Hope you guys have a good time. I will be stuck at work.

Chris
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:17:28 AM EDT
[#19]

Just about out the door...I'll be wearin a plaid shirt with my Commies Aren't Cool t-shirt

See y'all there...

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:45:45 AM EDT
[#20]
i thought i heard a couple people mention "the hometown forum", which is here at ar15.com.

yeah i was at Armored Fired today, i didn't know there was gonna be other AR15'ers there.

I was the one with the machine gun, if ya heard it runnin.  it was a Smith & Wesson 76.  just test firing it today, seeing how some new mags and a new drum would work.  i also got a new recoil spring in this thing.  you should have seen the primer strikes!  holy crap, the spring is so new/strong it was damn near piercing the primer.  DEEEEP primer strikes.

at times she would run like a raped ape and other times she wouldn't.  i need to figure out if it's the mags, spring, or ammo.  we were shooting factory ammo, Federal, UMC, and that Fiocchi crap.  i'm almost out of the Fiocchi stuff and i will NEVER buy it again.  i've had a fair amount of FTF's in my Hk USPs.

Craig
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:16:39 PM EDT
[#21]
OK.
I wondered what that full auto thing was.

I was the guy with the FBI hat.

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:20:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 2:08:36 PM EDT
[#23]
I was the guy sitting outside,waiting for over a hour and a half. It really sucked considering lane 14 was open for a hour, but the guy was too busy yapping to keep an eye on his lanes. Then to top it off he let someone go in ahead of me that was there a half hour after me. It was nice almost shooting with you guys.

Don
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:34:19 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I was the guy sitting outside,waiting for over a hour and a half. It really sucked considering lane 14 was open for a hour, but the guy was too busy yapping to keep an eye on his lanes. Then to top it off he let someone go in ahead of me that was there a half hour after me. It was nice almost shooting with you guys.

Don

Oh man, that sucks Any one of us would have shared a lane with you, no problem...of course it probably helps to know who's who

It was great meeting you and XDBACKUP, always good to see new guys around Now that we know people are around and that Bills North isn't nearly the circus that Robbinsdale is...don't see a reason why we can't do this again.

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:15:53 PM EDT
[#25]
hey guys i had no idea it was an ar15.com shoot. i was there today too! i was with craig shootin the full auto sw76. i was the guy with the green mg42 hat. i sat and shot 22's after craig left. let me tell ya i didnt think i could stay amuzed with 22's indoors for that long lol! i have a few different models and shot for like 3 hours lol. burned up all my ammo so i was alomost forced to leave lol. 200+ rounds of 22 lol. hey craig thanks again for commin out and testin the drum for me.

don- i meant to introduce my self but you packed up and left before i could. i was in lane 14(lol) right next to ya. also don keep me updated on the ak build id be willing to bring my krink pistol down and build it if i can ge a receiver by then.

i think another ar15.com shoot would be a great idea
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:28:34 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don

Oh man, that sucks Any one of us would have shared a lane with you, no problem...of course it probably helps to know who's who

It was great meeting you and XDBACKUP, always good to see new guys around Now that we know people are around and that Bills North isn't nearly the circus that Robbinsdale is...don't see a reason why we can't do this again.

Maybe we should go drink Beer or Vodka or something afterwards!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:36:17 PM EDT
[#27]
I'll stick to shooting outdoors

shooting paper inside is about as much funs as voting democrat
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:32:53 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Well lets get together and shoot outdoors!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:18:15 PM EDT
[#29]
It is kind of sad we have not taken advantage of the unseasonably warm Jan to have an AR15.com shoot.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:21:37 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
That thing was a beauty to fire out at princeton...  I'd have brought some 9mm to burn through it again...  

That was a different 76 at the Princeton shoot.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:36:57 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Which is probably not as fun as shooting democrats.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:05:28 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Which is probably not as fun as shooting democrats.

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:10:30 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
It is kind of sad we have not taken advantage of the unseasonably warm Jan to have an AR15.com shoot.

It seems they like shootin paper indoors even in 30 degree weather
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:33:08 AM EDT
[#34]

don- i meant to introduce my self but you packed up and left before i could. i was in lane 14(lol) right next to ya. also don keep me updated on the ak build id be willing to bring my krink pistol down and build it if i can ge a receiver by then.

i think another ar15.com shoot would be a great idea

I should have introduced myself, sorry about that. Did you get a chance to check out the build I was talking about to you? Those drive pins or screws, it's under the title "easiest build ever". Hey, I want my penny back!her
Don
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:14:28 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Would Princeton, after the cold weather shotgun on 2/4 be a good idea???
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:50:50 AM EDT
[#36]
hey don,

yea i checked em out. i think im gonna get some and maybe try em out. if nothin else ill put em in my slab side to dress it up lol. build as many ak's as you can afford. each one is alwas differnt and never looses its fun factor. next time i see ya ill toss ya a penny.

ryan
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:04:08 AM EDT
[#37]
The DeWalt owner was DevilsAdvocate.   He quit posting here about 2 years ago, but still shoots occasionally.

It was nice to meet you guys!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:36:56 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
The DeWalt owner was DevilsAdvocate.   He quit posting here about 2 years ago, but still shoots occasionally.

Why did he quit posting?  I miss him not in a prision way.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:06:22 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well invite us to the wonders of the Outdoor range you went to!

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:37:56 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why did he quit posting?  I miss him not in a prision way.  

He has been going through some personal issues over the past couple of years.  I mean that in a Kung-Fu wander the earth and get in adventures sort of way.

He moved to NV and he was like: then moved to CA and was more like then he came back to MN and was like and was into a lot of but also then he was like and I was like and he was like.  Eventually he got a little bit like and turned out like and I was like and andhe became more like who we all know is more like

I miss his posts, too.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:13:26 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Maybe we should go drink Beer or Vodka or something afterwards!

Works for me, though since I'm an hour plus away from Bill's North...I probably should take it light

We need to snag m-dc some free weekend as well...
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:14:40 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well invite us to the wonders of the Outdoor range you went to!

In a certin  way I did,

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well I am limping badly after my Knee surgery last thursday so I will confine my shooting activities indoors for some time.

You didn't want to shoot outdoors
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:15:24 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
He has been going through some personal issues over the past couple of years.  I mean that in a Kung-Fu wander the earth and get in adventures sort of way.

He moved to NV and he was like: then moved to CA and was more like then he came back to MN and was like and was into a lot of but also then he was like and I was like and he was like.  Eventually he got a little bit like and turned out like and I was like and andhe became more like who we all know is more like

I miss his posts, too.

Sorry...I don't speak emoticon...huh?

Yah, it was good to see him again, too. That DeWalt poodle shooter was trick
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:49:12 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

You didn't want to shoot outdoors

I am slow I am sorry!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top