Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2006 7:00:30 PM EDT
My 9 year old son got a Henry lever action from Sante this year. After showing a huge amount of focus and maturity with his bbgun and then his pellet rifle , it was time! We went to Bills on Sarurday to shoot it for the first time. We got there and spent some time watching other folks in the lanes throught the glass, talking about what and why they were doing things. Then it was out to the rifle bays witha baench setup. Hank had a great time and shot great! He loved his rifle and the range! We went upstairs to look at the store when we were done and a fellow that worked there gave Henry a  "henry firearms" patch and a banner! It really made his day! He was totaly reved to have a "tight" patch to put on his jacket! All in all a great time and a great start to a lifetime of shooting enjoyment!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:52:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Great to hear it!  It sounds like your son has a pretty good teacher and glad you hear you both had a good time at the range

It's been pretty crowded there, lately, due to the holidays.  I'd hate to be Range Officer Clay right about now...
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:30:18 AM EDT
[#2]
cool!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:24:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Went there on Saturday Dec 31st on leave from military. Up in Circle Pines.

Thanks for letting me shoot your HK UMP! Man I'd love to have an FFL for Full auto!

I'll shoot that Thompson when I come home in a few months.

Tim
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top