Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2005 6:05:23 PM EDT
Anyone know who has an LTR in 308 in stock in the cities????  I was hoping to find a new or used one at the show but no luck.

THanks
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 4:57:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Call the Gunstop on Monday, or call Randy at Territorial on Monday perhaps he can check Bill Hicks?
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 7:18:36 AM EDT
[#2]
so far striking out...anyone else know where I could find one or order one with some reasonable time of deleivery???

Thanks guys
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 8:45:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Did you have Randy or the Gunstop check their respective sources?  There is 700P sitting in the GS for pretty fair price!  Did not Mark from OGA have one at one of the shows lately?

Quoted:
so far striking out...anyone else know where I could find one or order one with some reasonable time of deleivery???

Thanks guys

Link Posted: 12/18/2005 10:35:51 AM EDT
[#4]
OGA and others had one in 223, but no 308.  I will try gunstop again monday.  I need a ltr, not a pss as I am trying to put together a "tactical" but still huntable rig....

thanks, keep the info coming if possible!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top