Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2005 5:31:38 PM EDT
Had a nice little shoot today with member PerryF and we had a blast. Nice setup there Perry, that ACOG kicks ass and is really nice.
We did some range zeroing and I discovered to my disappointment that the Nikon on my .223 Bushy is screwy. Blurry image and crosshairs.
However the CQT was crystal clear on my .308 zeroed in very nicely followed by the Swarovski, for that price it better.
I finally shot out to 300 yards and I thought I did okay. Groups weren't anything to write home about but for Lake City .308 plinker ammo it wasn't bad.
The 100 and 200 yards groups were pretty damn nice but they should be. Sorry no pics but I did save the targets.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 5:11:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Where do ya shoot?
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 10:34:59 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Where do ya shoot?

Byron Sportsman and Conservation Club
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top