Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2005 4:16:27 PM EDT
I'm looking to pick up a .50... I think I would prefer a Serbu but not dead set on it. Need to make a few payments on it so a local shop would be the best. Anyone know of any shops around town (minneapolis and surounding burbs) that deals in them and are good joints?

Thanks!

Notch...
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:42:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I know there is a Aramlite at the GS in Mtka, I think there is some kind of 50 at the Frontiersman in SLP, and J&S in Lakeville usually have one.  Bill's probably has one, too?  My advice let your fingers do the walking.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:29:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool...Thanks... I'll skip the Frontiersman though...pricks......
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:03:31 PM EDT
[#3]
The Gunstop has a right hand AR50 for $2650 if I remember right.

J & S does not have any in stock, they will not order any until spring.

Bills did not have any a week back.

Frontiersman carrys the L.A.R Grizzly when they can get them.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 11:43:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I forgot about
Watson's Weapons
P.O. Box 158
Mound, MN 55364
952-472-1010
www.watsonsweapons.com/
Email: [email protected]
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:37:46 AM EDT
[#5]
www.ferret50.com and then pick up a single loader from our boys at dpms...

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 2:14:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm looking to pick up a .50... I think I would prefer a Serbu but not dead set on it. Need to make a few payments on it so a local shop would be the best. Anyone know of any shops around town (minneapolis and surounding burbs) that deals in them and are good joints?

Thanks!

Notch...

Howard and Larry still have the AR50 at the Gunstop.

Stop and take a look!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top