Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2005 4:20:18 AM EDT
My dad got a 55 chevy from a friend and is starting to restore it. Car is in OK shape but does need some work.

He is looking for a shop to re-chrome some parts for him. Perfer north metro area (Anoka) so I can easily do some running for him, but anywhere in the cities here would be OK.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:55:25 AM EDT
[#1]
THANK GOD!

I was afraid you were going to ask about plating up a frame and slide for a 1911 or USP.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:25:40 AM EDT
[#2]
there are a couple- been to two of them- but cant remember their names.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:59:40 AM EDT
[#3]
There is a place called Surface Solutions in Fridley. I know they do industrial plating, but I don't know if they will do what you are looking for. Their phone number is 763-785-9436. The guy that runs the place is a good guy. I can't remember his name though
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:14:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
THANK GOD!

I was afraid you were going to ask about plating up a frame and slide for a 1911 or USP.

How about a chrizzome gee lock?

Even better (worse) a chrome M1 Garand.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:16:06 PM EDT
[#5]
There is a REAL healthy collector car bunch in Anoka... I know they would have the inside on who does the best work for the best price.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:22:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

How about a chrizzome gee lock?

Hey! I resemble that remark
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top