Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2005 8:42:23 PM EDT
Who is going to be there?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:43:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Not missing this one!!! Registered and will be there.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:55:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe we are working on Saturday, thanks to Katrina
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:58:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Not missing this one!!! Registered and will be there.

Cool!
If I remember correctly this will be a Fritz taught class. So, don’t forget your sunscreen, raingear, snowshoes, life raft, and all appropriate harsh weather/climate survival gear

I’m sure I will be stuck working as well , but have a great time.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:58:17 AM EDT
[#4]
FedGunner, take care of my buddy Shaun (Repeater),  I won't be able to tag along on this one.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:36:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

If I remember correctly this will be a Fritz taught class. So, don’t forget your sunscreen, raingear, snowshoes, life raft, and all appropriate harsh weather/climate survival gear

Oh no! I just got back from Belize late last night. Had nasty tropical storms at night. 50mph winds and lots of rain. Was looking forward to coming home to dry out. So much for that. At least I can make Fritz jealous with stories of Belize.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:22:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm attending

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:33:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Here!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:25:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Fritz must have been packing up tonight!!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:00:38 AM EDT
[#9]
I should be there.  But it's been 11 days, St. Paul hasn't gotten me my purchase permit, and I'm searching frantically for whether or not just a background check from the county will suffice for Sully's class.  God, Ramsey county sucks to find people who know what they are doing.  

So does anybody know?  I can go right up to Grove St. and have them do a quick, 5-minute background check and get a copy and be done with it.  I tried to call Sully, but I didn't get an answer.  I'll keep trying, as I both want to take the course (apparently the last one of the year) and I don't want to have just wasted $125 as a result of the City of St. Paul's wholesale incompetence...
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:24:28 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I should be there.  But it's been 11 days, St. Paul hasn't gotten me my purchase permit, and I'm searching frantically for whether or not just a background check from the county will suffice for Sully's class.  God, Ramsey county sucks to find people who know what they are doing.  

So does anybody know?  I can go right up to Grove St. and have them do a quick, 5-minute background check and get a copy and be done with it.  I tried to call Sully, but I didn't get an answer.  I'll keep trying, as I both want to take the course (apparently the last one of the year) and I don't want to have just wasted $125 as a result of the City of St. Paul's wholesale incompetence...

You should be alright. I will ask Sully about it at class on Friday. At this point plan on NOT missing it
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:17:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:48:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Awesome, Sully, thanks a ton!  I'll go see what I can't dig up tomorrow!
See you Saturday!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:44:33 PM EDT
[#13]
I used the BCA check... seriously easy.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 11:02:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 2:10:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Bureau of Criminal Apprehension AKA BCA
1430 Maryland Avenue East
St. Paul, MN 55106

I am not sure about out of state residents? But, you can either call and ask 651-793-2400
or email and ask [email protected]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 5:42:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 6:12:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Now folks... That was a seriously fun class!

My apologies for those that will go to sleep tonight with "Easy... slow it down." echoing in thier heads.

What a great group.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 12:39:39 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Now folks... That was a seriously fun class!

My apologies for those that will go to sleep tonight with "Easy... slow it down." echoing in thier heads.

What a great group.

Damn fun class, I'll have to say.  And no, the quote didn't go through my head in my sleep, so no apologies necessary.  I will keep it in mind, though, during practice in the future.  ht
Thanks to Fritz for some excellent instruction, and thanks to Jack and Paul for keeping the laughs coming and the instruction one-on-one for a great majority of the time.  

So again, thanks a lot, keep up the good work, and for godssake, "paint some flames on dat shit, B!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top