Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2005 4:46:06 PM EDT
Many people know Mark Koscielski.  The only gun shop left in MPLS.  We all also know that MPLS is trying to shut him down.  Because of this Mark has decided to run for mayor again and the primarys are on the 13th of this month.  I know that I support him but can't vote in MPLS but I've told friends of mine that can.  Mark is the only candidate the opposes the smokeing ban and he also wants to realowcate funds back to the police dept and the Fire dept.  I'm not going to ask anyone to do anything other that to put him in our prayers (read between the lines) and hope for the best.  Lets just show him how much we all do care.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:02:55 PM EDT
[#1]
+1 vote for Mark in the Mayoral Primary.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:01:24 AM EDT
[#2]
If I lived in Minnehopeless, I would vote for him
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 12:33:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top