Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2005 6:24:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:25:42 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Greetings to all who are planning on attending this weekends annual courses.
Saturday:  Gunfighting From & Around Vehicles
Sunday :  Gunfighting While Protecting Others (Around Family & Protective Operations)

A quick reminder:

Start time 0800hrs
Ammo: 300rds MINIMUM per day
Handgun with Concealable Holster & Cover Garment
Body Armor Recommended, but not required.
Plan on being on the ground, rolling on the ground, rolling onto the ground, lots of ground pivots etc, so knee and elbow pads are welcome.  
Sunblock, Hat, Bugjuice, Water/Gatorade and Snacks/Lunch.

Plan on working hard, so you will be tired at the end of the day.  Vitiman-I (Ibuprofen) can be your friend!!!

Also if someone has digital video or still camera capabilities, photos are always welcome and copies will be greatly appreciated by our staff, as we are working on updating our on-line library.
In fact whoever gets some great video footage that we use online will be rewarded honorably.

CY6,
Greg Sullivan "Sully"
Chief Instructor
TheDefensiveEdge.com  

Ok....

No one got out of there today shooting only 300 rounds.....

Single stack folks did 400-450, double stack folks did about 600-650.
(Is there a hidden meaning here?)

I won't review here... seems like DE reviews  twist some peoples tit.
After 3 Advil, about 20 minutes icing, a high grease meal and 3 beers, life is rather rosey!
I can't wait to do it again in the morning!

"STANDING!"

CY6
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:09:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Some pics here www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=129&t=147750

Fantastic batch of students. Great job to all. I had a fantastic time, even though my marksmanship sucked Much more practice needed with the new Glizak.
Nice day, great students, first rate instruction, a wonderful day at the range indeed
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:01:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Darn sorry I missed it. And Q got a Glizak?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top