Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 5:52:14 AM EDT
i quit my (very nice stable) job with the USFS in CA last may so i my wife and i could at least/last live together.   she had a nice job in Duluth, so we settled there.  she got a better offer with a bunch of college money, also.   so she went to crookston last fall and i went to the iron range to work for a friend of mine.  then she was transfered to Virginia for the summer (this is where i sit writing this).  in a week and a half we are both moving to Crookston.  i got a job with a small welding shop there, and she will be finishing her last two semesters for her degree.  is four moves in 15 months excessive?   all this moving and shuffling hasn't left much in the way of $ to get to the Arfcom shoots, but we should finally be settled for about 2 years now.  any Arfcommers in the crookston area?  i know they have a small range/club on the edge of town i plan on joining, and Radi's is a decent little "old style" gun shop.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:20:02 AM EDT
[#1]
There is hp club in grand forks, south and west of GF. There is IDPA at the EGF Gun Club.  There is Scheels and Cabelas in Grand Forks / East Grand Forks.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:19:48 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the heads up!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 2:37:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Crookston seems like a nice town.  I've driven through there a few times in the last month.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 3:34:37 AM EDT
[#4]
next saturday- 20th.   IDPA  EGF Rod and Gund club  8AM  eight or nine miles north of East Grand Forks  on 220.  Good guys.  I might be there depending on  work.  Oh yea.... shotgun side match probably a box of bird shot will do.  I'd bring 200 round of pistol ammo.  They run the course twice so you can shoot a second handgun also if you wish.  $15 with lunch.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 2:09:19 PM EDT
[#5]

I am Less then 2 Hours noth Of ya Lets Shoot.

What type Of Welding are you Going to be Doing??

I was in Production Welding For 8 years Along With my Wife.

Pm Me We Could meet up next time i go that Way.

Superfly
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:59:30 PM EDT
[#6]
unfortunately i won't be out there til the weekend of the 27th.  sounds like a good time, though.  i'll have to check out the next one.  i'll be assembling outside wood furnaces for a small production shop.  definately have to hook up for some shooting and such.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top