Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2005 4:46:18 AM EDT
Saw a post on another board about a gunshop closing in MN.  Any ideas?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:47:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't know.  Mongo only pawn in game of life...
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:45:22 AM EDT
[#2]
The Gander Mountain in Bloomington is closing.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 12:14:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Was talking to Mark Kisloskie (sp) Wed. he once again has an injunction aginst him preventing him from selling firearms but he is still open. Of course he is fighting it, we will see.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:12:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I just heard Outdoorsman in Hopkins was GOB.  They are clearing out everything.  I don't think I can afford it, though...
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:28:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The Gander Mountain in Bloomington is closing.

So is the Woodbury store, but both don't have anything worth going for.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 1:41:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Are those Gander stores going out of biz cause of biz or cause of other issue?

I bet we will hear a large sucking sound draining the customers from the stores in the NW metro as soon as Cabelas opens up in Rogers.

Not that I mind that much...Cabelas is just as expensive as Gander for most things...But, at least they carry reloading equipment.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:58:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Lucky the new Cabelas is in Rogers, MG has some stupid laws about reloading components ie primers and powder....

I hope that they have a better inventory of handguns then Owatona.  

And, if I was Cabelas leadership that is the where the first store should have went.  I mean it is at the gateway to Brainerd, Alex, DL, and other points west and north!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:23:17 PM EDT
[#8]
They are building a new Woodbury Gander off 94 and Woodbury Drive.  Opens end of September.  The Bloomington store is just closing.

Gander does carry reloading stuff at the Lakeville and Forest Lake store, but the new Woodbury store will have it too.

Now if only they would start selling Black Rifles...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top