Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 5:34:26 PM EDT
Anyone know of a source for MRE's in the Twin Cities metro?

Thanks.

Dave
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:13:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Sportsmans Guide in S. St. Paul has them.

Not the BEST selection (I can never find the speghetti dinner) but not bad.

They have both individuals as well as squad meals.

12pack Carton
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=51324

Singles
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=59056

(alot of the singles are sold out)

You can usually find them at gunshows in town as well. (check the calendar...Croc productions has someone selling, usually)

My wife and I had a case on hand for Y2K along with 10gal of water...we drank the water and half the MREs are still in the box. (we tried a couple of them just to see how they would taste...we served a couple to friends on NYE 2000)
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:29:11 PM EDT
[#2]
At the Outlet Store?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:03:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Anything in the catalog, should be available for pick up at the outlet store, just you do not get the Buyer's Club Discount if that matters to you!
Think they are closed on Sundays and Mondays so check before you travel that direction.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:15:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh, now I get it. I forgot you could pick catalog items up at the warehouse.

I was wondering for a minute--I've never seen MRE's amongst the mountains of crap in the outlet...

Thanks for helping me rub my two brain cells together guys.

Dave
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top