Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2005 7:20:51 PM EDT
I already posted in GD, but I am now in MN.  For those of you that cared anyway.  Long move from OR, about 2050 miles, but I made it in a relative short order and here I sit in Hutchinson.  Hope to see a few of you ARFCOMers around.  My wife starts at HTI on Monday the 8th, and I think I'll be going back to school.  Anyway, like I said in GD, I'll be back online here about Thursday next week.  Using my sister-in-laws comp.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:30:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I go through Hutch sometimes on my way home from work.  Let me know if you want to go shooting at Gopher Campfire some afternoon.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:50:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to Minnesota muddawggin

You make sure you make it to one of our shoots now
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:59:47 AM EDT
[#3]
WELCOME!

I hope you brought some ammo!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:18:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Congrats!  

I make my way over to Gopher Campfire about once a week.  If you're ever up there, and you see a lifted dark Green, Jeep Wrangler, it's probably me.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 2:57:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome to Minnesota! Enjoy the winters here!

DL
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:09:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Welcome, don't lick any flagpoles in the winter
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:08:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Is that days at HTI? B crew isn't bad... but if she got stuck with D crew... tell her i'm sorry in advance Nice to hear you made it safe... hope you enjoy Hutch and try out Fiesta Mariachi if you like mexican!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 12:30:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Is that days at HTI? B crew isn't bad... but if she got stuck with D crew... tell her i'm sorry in advance Nice to hear you made it safe... hope you enjoy Hutch and try out Fiesta Mariachi if you like mexican!

I dunno what crew she got, but she works Mon through Thurs, 2:10-12:30 A.M.  Today is her first day actually.  And OH HELL YEAH, I LOVE mexican!!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 12:33:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks to all of you for the welcome.  I'd love to get out shooting as soon as possible.  However, I have to work it out with my three kids, my school, and the wife's work.  Yes I did bring ammo.  I couldn't concieve getting to MN and not having any, so I stocked up a little before I got here.  Not much to the standards on ARFCOM, but I am not emptyhanded!!  Like I said earlier, I'll be on my OWN computer on Thursday the 11th.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 2:33:57 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dunno what crew she got, but she works Mon through Thurs, 2:10-12:30 A.M.  Today is her first day actually.  And OH HELL YEAH, I LOVE mexican!!

I really have no clue what she does then ;) i'm familiar only with production workers.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 1:49:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:14:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
 WELCOME!!!

I hope to see you at one of the upcoming shoots (assuming I ever GET to one of them soon).

That would be great, but right now the finances are a bit tight.  Went from 14 bucks an hour to NONE right now.  I am a student now, and they don't pay that good.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 3:12:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:11:25 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
 WELCOME!!!

I hope to see you at one of the upcoming shoots (assuming I ever GET to one of them soon).

That would be great, but right now the finances are a bit tight.  Went from 14 bucks an hour to NONE right now.  I am a student now, and they don't pay that good.

I know how that goes...  

Sucks.....eh?  Hopefully it pans out in the long run though!!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:28:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top