Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2005 5:22:12 PM EDT
I'm looking for their midlength 16"barrel/A1 stock/A2 upper/chrome lined barrel.  The only outlet I have found is selling them for the full MSRP.  Just wondering if anyone local was selling them.
Link Posted: 6/5/2005 7:19:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Sportsmans Warehouse seems to have BM's and Armalities, J&S in Lakeville has JP, Les Baer, Armalite, and Rock River.  Oak Grove seems to have Colt.  And, the Gunstop seems to have BM, Colt, and DPMS.  And, in the metro those are the only stocking dealers of EBR's it seems other then the Frontiersman with BM's and Armalites.
Link Posted: 6/11/2005 6:30:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for the reply, I was really hoping to see one of these rifles in person.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:29:14 AM EDT
[#3]
any updates on these being sold in the minneapolis area?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:16:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Anyone have a good phone number for Sportmans warehouse? Are they still in South St. Paul,
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:55:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Sportsmans Warehouse is in Coon Rapids
Sportsmans Guide outlet is in S. St. Paul
Google, and your answer will appear
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:20:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Sportsman's Warehouse is a great place. Tons of gun stuff, reloading gear and so forth. Their firearms are all behind the counter, so you have to ask to handle them, but the guys there are good men. They might order an SDI for you. I asked about RRA there once and it sounded like they'd order one if I wanted it. I'm getting an SDI upper from the EE here, and a lower (either SDI or LMT) later when I've got the funds.

GL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top