Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2005 3:34:54 PM EDT
Has anybody been there?  I believe it's in Hopkins.  One of the guys working and Gander Mountain said it's a good place to go for reloading equipment.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 5:09:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Three words
The Gun Stop.
Go see John at the Gun Stop for anything reloading related.  I have been buying from him for just shy of 20 years.  A wealth of knowledge and a genuine good guy with good prices.  He has just about everything a shooter needs (or wants).  
He's located in Glen Lake, MN (Minnetonka).  I don't know the exact street adress...somthing in the 14400 block of Excelsior Blvd ia a small shoping mall on the north side of Excelsior Blvd.
Sleepy717
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 5:47:10 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 Gunstop. John is the man!

Quoted:
Has anybody been there?  I believe it's in Hopkins.  One of the guys working and Gander Mountain said it's a good place to go for reloading equipment.  

Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:02:55 AM EDT
[#3]
the address for gunstop is

Gunstop Reloading Supplies Inc.
14410 Excelsior Blvd.
Minnetonka, MN 55345
1-800-645-7644
(952) 474-0211
Gunstop.com

Look for the blue GS on the marquee

Cplbly
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:43:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Your getting more than just the reloading equipement and supplies from John at Gunstop.  He will help you out no matter what he's got going on.  It doesn't matter if you have beginer type questions or expert type, he answers them without making you feel you are wasting his time.  

When my 223 deprimer die  broke, I told John I got it from Cabelas, and asked if he could fix it.  I even told him if I couldn't fix it, I would buy a new die set from him.  He fixed it (his parts and labor) FOR FREE!  He even reset it and ran a bunch of his brass through it, to make sure it was set, when I got home, I found that he had put a handfull of his brass in the bag for me!  

If you ever go there ask him about his sale on once fired primers.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 11:15:37 AM EDT
[#5]
I've been to ammocraft in hopkins. It's a good place to go to pour through old used dies and the like. I get the idea it's more of a hobby for the old guy than a buisness. Don't expect much. But he may have stuff hid away that you wont find anywhere else.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 1:38:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Alright!  You guys convinced me to go to Gun Stop.  

Thanks everyone
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top