Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2005 7:57:06 PM EDT
ok,

here is one of the House sponser's.  Tom Hackbarth.  it is House File No. 42.

email him at: [email protected]

I used the below text, just a quick email to ask for him to include some language.  i did not explain anything.  i told him i would meet with him and discuss it further.  i just want him to get some simple emails to show him people are watching this bill.  no one else is watching this bill, it is floating under the radar, like last year's.  if you would just copy and paste the below text into an email and use the above email, it would only take maybe 1 minute.  who knows, maybe something will happen.

thanks

Craig

Dear Rep. Hackbarth,

I am writing you to ask that you include some additional wording in HF No. 42.  The wording that I would like you to include in this bill is under the exceptions part:

(3) the possession, use, transportation of a silencer by authorized individuals who have complied with the licensing and registration requirements under 26 USC 5801 to 5872.  

1.21     Sec. 2.  Minnesota Statutes 2004, section 609.66,
 1.22  subdivision 2, is amended to read:
 1.23     Subd. 2.  [EXCEPTIONS.] Nothing in this section prohibits:
 1.24     (1)  
          (2)
          (3) "wording from above."

Thank You,

Name
Address

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top