How did Hutchings do?

I just looked...

came in second with 1/10th the vote of kahn

that's 800 votes to make up...... get to work
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:17:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:00:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, that was the analysis I read. Besides, it's Minneapolis... never seen more idle hands than when I'm working on by Sister and Brother-in-law's Condo in uptown.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 12:27:00 PM EDT
[#5]
KKKahn is well known for bending/fracturing election laws as she sees fit.

Plymouth/Maple Gove has a pretty good set of folks representing us this year.

Jeff Johnson is not a spineless weenie.
David Gaither is VERY pro-gun...he has big brass ones that make you want to og out and vote.

Ramstad makes me ill...but, the commie extremist who was calling himself an "Eisenhower Republican" is a nutcase. He has as much in common with Ike as does sKerry.

I have seen serveral attempts to take down Bush 04 lawn signs in the neighborhood. Its alwasy "little old ladies" who are committing the crimes, as far as I can see. Twice I have told then I am writing down their license plates and reporting them to the police as well as the GOP chairman.

As Mayor Daly once put it, "vote early, vote often"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top