Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2004 4:05:52 PM EDT
Ice Arena
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:17:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I have not been to a fun show in a long time, mainly due to lack of funds. However, If anyone wants to go with, I'd be up for it...IM me here.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:45:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:11:09 PM EDT
[#3]
crappy gun show.....almost as bad as the crocodile gun show at the armory's.................
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:51:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Does DPMS have a table there?

DL
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:20:04 AM EDT
[#5]
There is no DPMS, and by MWCA standards this is a small show. This is the second year out there as it was the weekend that they used to host a show at the St. Cloud Civic Center. There were lots of people in there yesterday for sure.

I hate hear people call it crappy.  But, it sure was small!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:04:48 PM EDT
[#6]
It was a crappy gun show, no other word for it..............wasted gas and time going to this POS....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top