Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2004 1:35:28 PM EDT
I was having a great weekend until yesterday afternoon.  We went boating on Independence on Saturday, and were scheduled to go to a wedding yesterday.  After doing some work around the house in the morning, I laid down on the couch to watch a little TV.  When it came time to get up to get ready for the wedding, I felt pretty crummy.  The tingly body, the headache, etc all spelled it out.  A thermometer confirmed.  101.6  Damn.  

I went to the wedding anyway.  After taking a fistful of Advil, I was actually feeling pretty good.  Of course when we got home last night, I felt lousy, and it only got worse...

I want my blanket, I'm freezing.  30 minutes later, get that blanket off of me, I'm roasting.  30 minutes later, etc etc etc.  

And I feel lousy as hell today.  Still have a fever, although not quite as high.  And I was going to go shooting today.  Or something else.  Anything buy lay in bed.

Ah well, at least I have ARFCOM

Be well everyone, enjoy your labor day, whether you're working or not.

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:02:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Being sick does suck.

Try being sick in the haed like me it scares people away.

Hope you feel better.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:38:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I love my blanket......I hate my blanket
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top