Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2004 6:19:34 PM EDT
All,

I have been looking for details on attending the 9-11 memorial service being held this year. Is there a place to go and sign up or such?

I believe weenie liberals are going to have their fake/false ceremonies encouraging terrorism. I plan to celebrate the day quite differently. One round at a time. ;)

Anyhow, just curious how many other folks are going to attend as well.

-Warlock
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:54:21 PM EDT
[#1]
where and when?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:32:54 PM EDT
[#2]
The September Machine gun shoot is being held on September 18th at the Western Branch Range in Princeton, I will talk to Bill Friday morning and make a seperate thread on this
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:04:52 PM EDT
[#3]
DAM
I am going to the Packers-Bears game in Green Bay that weekend
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:51:40 PM EDT
[#4]
i'll be there 9/18.    
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:18:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Sept 18th? I had thought it was going to be the 11th...

Oh well...good way to enjoy post Sept 13th AWBan Sunset.

;)

I have a threaded barrel assembly all set to go...

-Warlock
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 5:05:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I am more than likely going to attend again this time. Does anyone have any interest in me reserving a lane for arfcommers to shoot semi ?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:54:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I am more than likely going to attend again this time. Does anyone have any interest in me reserving a lane for arfcommers to shoot semi ?

Go for it.

I plan to bring my double 1911 rig and go Bruce Willis on  whatever is in front  of me. ;)

A nice bit of time with my PM-11 -> M-11 will also be nice.

I am not planning on doing anything to my AR-15 at this time, but, plan to have a try at some other items of interest while I am there. (The Thompson subgun looks like a good starting point...)

Count me in.

-Warlock
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:00:38 AM EDT
[#8]
OK, I will make some calls this week. More than likely I will be placing a big ammo order again as well.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:05:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:09:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Bill will back in town Tuesday, I will get all the info then  and post it in a new thread
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 10:15:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Well here's the deal. I called to get a semi lane reserved for us and ran into some problems. The lane I usually rent is gone thanks to being torn apart by a Russian tank. There are 3 full-auto spots left, and if they are not rented then we can take one. The other option is to use the torn up spot on the line, but using a table to set our stuff on is not going to work. This might be a little impractical but the rate would be cheaper as well.
Basically, come on out and enjoy the event, and bring your stuff just in case we get a lucky break.
Also, if anyone has ammo requests I will be placing an order early next week.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:33:16 PM EDT
[#12]
So if we shoot some full auto firearms, do you have to bring your own ammo (factory only, I imagine) or do you pay for your ammo from the owner of the firearm?

In any event, I plan to put down some cash for .223, 9mm, and 45acp. Even if I don't use it at the event, I can still go plinking with it.

-Warlock
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 10:05:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Well here's the deal. I called to get a semi lane reserved for us and ran into some problems. The lane I usually rent is gone thanks to being torn apart by a Russian tank. There are 3 full-auto spots left, and if they are not rented then we can take one. The other option is to use the torn up spot on the line, but using a table to set our stuff on is not going to work. This might be a little impractical but the rate would be cheaper as well.
Basically, come on out and enjoy the event, and bring your stuff just in case we get a lucky break.
Also, if anyone has ammo requests I will be placing an order early next week.

Hey Quinn remember when we were up there 2 weeks ago, that area wasn't tore up too bad. I would go for that area
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:56:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Not sure if I'm going or not, but if you guys want something to shoot at, I have my old stove and microwave hem

So if you want em, you can have em.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:27:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Shoot starts at 10am on this Saturday the 18th and ends around 5 or 6.
Weather is forcasted to be 80 and partly cloudy.
Expect a good size crowd.
Best to shoot early since it gets busy at around 11:30 through 3pm.
Oh yeah, you use the FA owners ammo.

Steve
Tom Sawyer Mfg
07 FFL / 02 SOT

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 3:47:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Directions to range from St. Cloud?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:10:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Well, bad news for me, my ammo order will not be available until Monday at the earliest
On top of that I may have to work later in the afternoon. So it looks like I may not be renting a spot. I am still planning on going and hanging out for a little while, as it is extremely fun to watch, and head out around lunch time. Hopefully I will see some of you fellow arfcommers there.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:10:28 PM EDT
[#18]
What time does it start and is there a web page that gives more details on the event?

Is it BYOA? (bring your own ammo) or do  you have to purchase from them onsite?

-Warlock
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:12:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top