Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2004 6:48:15 AM EDT
Anyone know where "The Gun Stop" gunshop moved too, that used to be in Excelsior?  I know it moved like 10 months ago, and I thought I heard it moved to Vine Hill Road, but I went looking for it yesterday and couldn't find it.  If I remember right it moved towards Minnetonka?

An address would be nice, directions would be great!

Thanks, Kory.

ps. I did a yellowpages.com check and it still has the Excelsior address.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:26:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Gunstop Reloading Supplies Inc.
14410 Excelsior Blvd.
Minnetonka, MN 55345
1-800-645-7644
(952) 474-0211

Straight west on Excelsior from Hopkins.
They're located in a shopping center.  You'll have to drive in to actually see the store.  Its directly (west)  across from a playground,  I beleive.

The Store itself is marked    GS   on the front sign, so you won't find a sign that says Gunstop.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:57:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the address.  Also thanks to whomever emailed me the direction.  I drove up there this afternoon and found it (I assumed it would be closed, and I was right but I had nothing else to do today).  Does anyone know if they still sell firearms?  Or is it just a reloading supply store now?  From the window all I could see is reloading supplies, but the windows were barred just like the old store.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:01:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, they still sell firearms... was just in there Friday.
(Followed a buddy there on lunch, and forced myself to go home without the DPMS LR308 that I was fondling.)

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:35:31 PM EDT
[#4]
John and Howard swapped spots in the new store,  John in front and Howard in back.  They have about 200 less square feet then the old store.  And, it is sure cramped.  Not fun when there are a bunch of people in there!  Kory you are welcome for the directions!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:59:17 PM EDT
[#5]
They need to overrun the hair place just to the side...

Knock out the wall and open it up more.

Howard keeps complaining they are "loosing" money...well, I hope its all just talk and not the truth.
I bring my daughter in with me and she gets to pet Howard's old dog.

-Warlock
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top