Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2004 5:39:38 PM EDT
Do any shops in the Twin Cities area stock eotech or aimpoint?  I know there's lots of good dealers on the e.e., but I'd like to check one out before I buy it, and if I can support one of our local dealers, that's good too.

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 6:18:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Midwest tatical carries Eotech

I dont know if he is going to be at gunfair or not, but check out his link

www.midwesttactical.com
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:40:50 PM EDT
[#2]
If you just want to check out an Eotech Bills Gunshop has some. When you are ready to buy give Midwest Tactical a call. I don't know of any local Aimpoint dealers.
If you would like to give either a try come out to Gun Fair. I use both and you are welcome to give them a go.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:49:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I have both.. so look me up at the next shoot.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 9:30:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Galyan's @ 494 & 35W has EOTechs last I checked...  It was out of my price range though...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top