Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2003 8:34:44 AM EDT
My wife and son may be visiting familly on Friday and Saturday, leaving me free to go shooting. I work from 9 to 6 on Friday and have Saturday off. Would any one like to shoot Fri evening @ AF or Bills, or Saturday morning @ Deltone?(weather permitting otherwise AF)
I suppose I should confirm they are open first.
Hey Paulie, hows Sat morning looking?

Stubby and Death, You guys open/working on Sat?

As usual I will fill any ammo requests I can.(will need to know by Wed morn)Fed XM193 is 77.50 a case plus tax right now.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 9:07:47 AM EDT
[#1]
QuinlanV,  maybe it will be nice out on Saturday,  jem375 has an invitation out to go to Oakdale.

Wish I could get in on that case deal,  that is a good price.  Hmm maybe my parents would get me an early Christmas present.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 9:43:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I might be interested.

I have a few hundred rounds of Q3131A that I don't mind emptying. Also, I have a recipe for AA2230 and 55gr bullets I want to try out.

My scope will need to be dialed in, but, otherwise, I think I could have fun.

Sat. would work just as well as any other day.
[Directions for Del-Tone?]

As far as that case (1000rds?) of XM193, that is really tempting. IM me and I might be able to come up with the cash. (is it Q3131A?)

Regards,

-Warlock
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 10:28:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Just wanted to add there are good deals on PMC and Magtech handgun ammo right now. I haven't used the Magtech stuff, but the PMC is pretty good.

IM me with any questions.

I have not been to Oakdale. What is it like there?

Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:07:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I might be interested.

I have a few hundred rounds of Q3131A that I don't mind emptying. Also, I have a recipe for AA2230 and 55gr bullets I want to try out.

My scope will need to be dialed in, but, otherwise, I think I could have fun.

Sat. would work just as well as any other day.
[Directions for Del-Tone?]

As far as that case (1000rds?) of XM193, that is really tempting. IM me and I might be able to come up with the cash. (is it Q3131A?)

Regards,

-Warlock

A "case" of XM193 is generally different from most ammo in that it's really only a half-case.  It's packaged in 500 round boxes, and generally people call the 500 rd boxes (25 boxes each holding 20 rds) a "case", but usually only do this with XM193...
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:27:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Stubby and Death, You guys open/working on Sat?

We'll be heading to a gunshow in Iowa this weekend.  Wife is running our tables at the St. Cloud gun show, so the International headquarters of StubbyGear will be closed Thursday thru Sunday.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 2:14:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, No stubbygear or Paulie at Deltone this weekend, and  my wife and son aren't headed out of town like I thought. So I may just head to Bill's first thing in the morning to get in some handgun practice. Sorry to anyone that was planning to head to Deltone. Hopefully we will see you all at Princeton in Dec.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top