Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/8/2003 1:32:11 PM EDT
Well It was great getting to meet some of you guys, Fed,Quinn,Driver, and who ever I missed.
I'm not to good with names but I remember faces, BJ, Paul, and Stubby I know, so I am sorry if I missed your name.
And Thanks to Paulie, for the chance to shoot the Panther .308,it is a very nice rifle and dead on the money, alot like my prairie dog rifle the delux 24.
Other then the cool weather it was a great day to get  out and do a little lead wasting.
we have to try and make this more often.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 9:02:47 AM EDT
[#1]
It was a great time! It was good meeting you and the guys I had not before. As well as see those of you I met at the machinegun shoot. Thanks to Paulie for the 1st class treatment(and letting us try out that .308). Thanks to stubby and death for all the effort they put into the day. Thanks to driver for the use of the steel. Thanks to fedgunner for showing me the tack reload. Thanks to beerjager for sharing all your stuff. Thanks to everyone that pitched in to pay for the broken lolli target. And lastly thanks to everyone just for coming out for a great day of shooting. The Del-Tone range is fantastic! I think I may be addicted to shooting steel. There's nothing like hitting those plates at 200 yards with an open sighted AK. I look forward to doing it again.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 3:19:19 PM EDT
[#2]
It was cold. But fun.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 4:58:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I had a great time. death and I had a chance to talk and found out everything was cool to begin with.

Was great seeing those I knew and meeting others from the board.

My hats off to death, Pauly and Stubby! Was well organized and truly fun.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 6:53:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Well I was right about the wife getting angry about the activities lasting only a "couple" of hours. She wanted to know before I left in the morning so I guessed. She made up for it today by going shopping for about the same amount of time I was shooting.
The only real problem that I had was my chrono getting a split personality, 5500 f.p.s. with a 69 gr bullet in .223 just is not right but would be nice.
Steel plate shooting is just about the most fun I can come up with for and informal type of get together I can think of, even tho I put some pressure on some of you by getting my shot timer out and letting you see how fast you really are , remember, hurry up and slow down.
Paulie, you are one of the best hosts ever for bringing out your .308 and letting us run some ammo thru it, another one to add to my list of guns I NEED. I liked it more than the M1A I used to have.
BeerJ, it wasn't cold, a nice sunny day with hardly any wind is about one of the best ways to spend a day.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 10:19:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for showing up. Sorry I did not have more time to spend with you guys. We were still trying to clean up from all of the hunters. Anytime you want to  show up, you are always welcome. Be sure to swing by and see the new imporvements. We are have the following ideas planned by next spring.
Cement bases on all the firing lines
Covered firing bays
Shoot house
Tower
Electronic gates
MORE STEEL TARGETS- even a bay that will be full of steel
Bleachers in the bay 5&6 area
Crushed concrete in the new bays instead of the current mud
See you all soon.
Paulie
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:05:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Paulie, any chance of there being an Arfcom tour of the new DPMS building when it gets finished off inside?
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 11:42:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Paulie, any chance of there being an Arfcom tour of the new DPMS building when it gets finished off inside?

That would be TOTALLY sweet!
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 9:08:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

yeah! like TOTALLY radical dude.
kick butt awesome man.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 4:55:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Oh yea that we may pilgramage to the shrine of the black rifle as a large group of gihllie suited Druids
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:14:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah! like TOTALLY radical dude.
kick butt awesome man.

YEAH DUDE!!!  TOTALLY SWEET!  Knowa'amsayin' WHITE BOI!?  

Glad we're on the same wavelength!
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 5:27:46 PM EDT
[#11]
I have been in there already way better layout and a little bigger than the old shop. It is pimped out beeeatch
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top