Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2003 10:38:15 AM EDT
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=171843&page=1

pretty funny.  buffalo wild wings has a sign too dammit.  my gf's burrarita (margarita) had a pube in it the other night.  maybe i'll go to a different place next time.
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 6:48:03 PM EDT
[#1]
that is why I drink alone, and at home, I can contol the pube amount in my drinks.
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 3:24:39 PM EDT
[#2]
This forum is about AR-15 rifles

Quoted:

As a representative of the AR15.com website, The Avila's have future plans for this site, and it must remain a free information exchange of AR15s, events, products, et al, amongst respectful individuals, experts, civilians, and industry professionals.  I will refrain from posting more mindless BS on this forum, as should the rest of you.
Please help all of us retain a view of respectful and responsible gun owners so that the many thousands of visitors to AR15.com can see that we 'Evil Black Assault Rifle Owners' are in reality much more responsible, respectful, and curteous than your average joe hunter who shoots maybe once a year (as previously mentioned on this website)...

Thank you in advance for trying to behave a little better.  Thank you!

Thank you mcnielsen and InAbAd!!!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 4:21:28 AM EDT
[#3]
There are signs everywhere.  The store next to Bill's Gun shop in Robbinsdale has one too.  The chief of police I worked for out in Morris strongly suggested we not carry off-duty.  I was the only one that did so on regular basis.  "We're a small town nothing happens here."  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top