Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2003 1:56:38 PM EDT
cloquet shows usually aren't that great but it's something to do.  it's at the armory by the huge super 1 grocery store.  just a heads up for anyone who might be in the area.
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 10:44:02 AM EDT
[#1]
some good, some bad.

sks for $270

lake city xm193 500rd $89

dpms complete lower $299

a couple nice k98 mauser bring back, one was around $300 (great price!)the other was $600

some weird dyke walking around in cammo and field gear witha  mini 14 folding stock rifle...she was odd let me tell you.

a nice sig226 my buddy might go buy it tomorrow.  hope he does so i can shoot it!

i bought a hot dog and a pop.

some guy smelled like b.o.  i hate those guys.

Link Posted: 10/12/2003 7:56:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

some weird dyke walking around in cammo and field gear witha  mini 14 folding stock rifle...she was odd let me tell you.

That wierd Dyke was a man at one time.  She has a tricked out 10/22 with folding stock, flashlight, laser, one of our three point slings, etc.  She/he loves Paulie who works for me!
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 8:16:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That wierd Dyke was a man at one time.  She has a tricked out 10/22 with folding stock, flashlight, laser, one of our three point slings, etc.  She/he loves Paulie who works for me!

Imbroglio is in Mn now?
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 10:01:17 PM EDT
[#4]
whoa, i think that's actually the same person.  i saw a laser on that rifle.  maybe it was a 10/22.  wtf it was..it was weird.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top