Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2003 1:41:55 PM EDT
Rumor has it that the city of Minneapolis has given in and Mark will be able to get his FFL back. The new shop location is at 2926 Chicago Ave. S. He took on the city and won again! We should support the "Last gun shop in the City of Minneapolis."
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 2:45:22 PM EDT
[#1]
  SWEET!!!  

I'm going to stop by tomorrow just to check out for sure!  All throughout the duration of the lawsuit I've been stopping into his new shop location & trying to buy USGI surplus stuff (he was able to sell surplus & accessories, etc.) in order to help support his business through the fight.  He's a good guy, usually has good prices on many of his guns, and answers any stupid question you have without harassing you to death.

I HOPE HE WON, I HOPE HE WON, I HOPE HE WON, I HOPE HE WON, I HOPE HE WON...
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 5:29:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Does he sell USGI 20 or 30 round mags?  

No matter.  I'll go and buy bubblegum if it helps him stay open.

Link Posted: 8/26/2003 8:35:51 PM EDT
[#3]
His USGI mags are a bit overpriced in my opinion though.  He charges $40.00 for brand new USGI mags in the wrapper as they're new off the mfg lines.  They're fantastic quality USGI mags, but they're expensive.  He also sells those British ones for pretty cheap, but I have no idea of their reliability.  I mostly bought ammo cans, and the like from his store to help keep him in business.  He does run a good gunshop with reasonable prices yet has the occaisional rare "GREAT DEAL" prices.  Might be worth checking out.  I support him because he's local, and a decent guy.
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 5:32:54 PM EDT
[#4]
The Peoples Republic of Minneapolis(PRM) lost?  Chairman Ryback must be devestated.  I guess democracy and the constitution are still partially working.  I am glad Mark's store will survive and hopefully thrive.  I recently moved away from the mini apple out to the west suburbs and was surprised by the lack of noise.  I will stop and see the new store.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top