Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2003 8:23:04 PM EDT
Check out these assclowns.

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=198218&page=1

There very gun friendly site:

www.semnpeacemakers.org/conceal_and_carry_main.html

I want to go pick up some of those "carries no gun" t-shirts they sell for 10 bucks.
 They look kind of cool.  When ever there next meeting is I am so goin'.  

Maybe I can get a free meal or some free coffee and a roll, get a couple free hugs, have a good cry about how evil guns are, maybe I could nail one of them hot house wifes in the parking lot.

Link Posted: 7/27/2003 10:06:46 PM EDT
[#1]
LIBERTY CALL LIBERTY CALL:: Sounds like a plan,
maybe stubby will get us a couple of shirts to wear to it. There  aint nothing better than a uptight housewife, who can cook ......lmao  you think they would want to talk about prairie dog hunting?   OMG did you see the pics they doctored up  of him on the USS A. Lincoln?         OMG being  an old AO (Aviation Ordnancman)   that guy would have gotten the  old tied to a chair and lifted by a chian hoist till he was healed I'm still in shock.   where do these limp wristed pukes come from????????      and the bad thing is  most of the country see's all of Minnesota like that............. I gotta go puke now  that  I seen that liberal shit
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 10:07:12 AM EDT
[#2]
hey, him and his boyfriend doesn't like gun..looks like a fruitcake to me.........too bad this clown is a teacher, would cause me to worry if I had anyone in his classes.........
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 5:53:56 PM EDT
[#3]
That guy looks familiar...... I think his brother is sherrif of Washington county!
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 6:34:35 PM EDT
[#4]
 LMFAO MNBlaster!!!  I know you hate that Washington CTY Pie-hole for his Permit Quote, but that's Funny as heck!!!
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 5:26:07 AM EDT
[#5]
[>Q]I must get a kick out of all the tree huggers.  They pitch a fit over a non-existent problem!  Now, sure there are idiots that will serve up a few (I am sure to be highly publicized errors in clear thinking with respect to carrying concealed). But, the Paul Wellstone followers have to have something cry about.  But, once the newness wears off, and new "cause" can be found that will generate frontpage news or TV camera time it will be brushed away.  Those people surely forget that exercising their 1st Amendment Rights is something the is insured by the 2nd Amendment.  Funny how that escapes them?

Link Posted: 7/31/2003 7:35:00 PM EDT
[#6]
The guy on that web page looks special, Like short bus special. Carries no gun? How about this: "I'm a free auto teller/heavy bag, please feel free to beat me and steal my money".

What the hell is the matter with people?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top