Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2003 8:24:50 AM EDT
sssh dont tell my work, that i snuck there in my work van and ileagaly parked in a no park zone.

for you mpls res. its at the grain exchange building in suit 109, i had to call all around town to find that one out.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:43:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Just got home myself from applying in downtown Minneapolis.  I was very suprised that there weren't people standing in line.  Other than myself and a NEWS CREW, there were probably ten of us in there.  In and out in ten minutes... not bad.  I too snuck over there from work.  I won't tell if you don't!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:45:16 AM EDT
[#2]
My wife and I take the class  on friday. If it gets out early enough we'll go right downtown and file our applications
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 3:56:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Where are you going for your class?  I took mine through Plus-P Technology for $95 and was very pleased.  I recommend this class to everyone!

Anxiously awaiting for my permit in the mail!!
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:11:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Where are you going for your class?  I took mine through Plus-P Technology for $95 and was very pleased.  I recommend this class to everyone!

Anxiously awaiting for my permit in the mail!!

Defensive Edge's program is great. Refer to my review.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top