Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2003 5:27:45 PM EDT
Hi,

I down in Plymouth, MN tonight and will be in the Plymouth/New hope areas tomorrow and will take off to fargo in the afternoon.  Are there any good gun shops around this area?  If they have police stuff that's a plus.  I need to get some golden saber rounds and want a good gun store fix!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:02:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Streichers in Plymouth
Armored Fire in Circle Pines
Frontiersman in St. Louis Park
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:15:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Very cool!  Thanks a lot!
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 9:19:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Get Hydra Shoks!!!

(Ask any of the guys, I'm a Federal bigot) Post where you will be about noon...I might get a chance to run and meet you.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 5:54:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I use hydroshocks personally, but our department uses golden saber so I want to pick up a few boxes of .40.  I will check back in on the board before 12 noon.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 11:24:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey DigDug, which dept are you with?  My brother is Fargo PD.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 5:07:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm a volunteer with Cass County Sheriff's Department.  All the training with no pay, but damn it is fun so far.  I have my first Qualification shoot on thursday.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 9:54:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Cass County is a GREAT PLACE IMHO.  I'd like to live there in Chippewa Nat Forrest if I could someday...

The air is fresh, lakes are PHENOMENAL, girls are cute [but rare] (if you can find 'em, they wear camo sometimes) The little restaurants are nice because a $2.00 tip gives GREAT service (I guess anything tipped over a buck is relatively rare).

Up until a couple years ago there were NO POLICE in Remer.  Was kind of strange...
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 5:13:13 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm in cass county ND, not in Minnesota.  Cass county, ND is around Fargo area.  I've been to the other Cass county though, and it is really nice.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 2:57:26 AM EDT
[#9]
My recommendation would be to skip the gun shop.  Find a private FFL holder to do the transfer for you.  As an example, I found some pistols on the internet that I wanted, (Arcus 94 AND 94-C) and then found a private FFL holder in my area that will do the transfer for $15/ gun.  Good luck finding a gun shop that would do it for that.  After talking to Bill's Gun Shop in Robbinsdale, their charge would have been $219.95 + shipping + 10% + tax.  WAY more than my friendly local FFL holder.  My cost will be roughly $250/ pistol.  Not bad for a really good HP clone.  If you live in the north metro I could give you his name if you'd like, he lives in Rogers.

Happy and safe shooting!
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 11:36:35 AM EDT
[#10]
is the guy in rogers, an old guy in and 1890s brich house
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 1:57:41 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm not sure if it's the same guy.  I've never meet him personally face to face.  He and I have emailed back and forth discussing the process of my order.  From what I can tell he seems to be a good guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top