Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2003 10:10:17 AM EDT
Who has a good lead on stripper clips   I need about 300 of them.  My source  dried up and Ebay is too costly after shipping
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 11:19:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I get mine at gun shows.  there is always a table near the door.  I think he is one of the lead guys for the MN weapon collectors Assn.

Otherwise, check cheaperthandirt.com
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 11:29:17 AM EDT
[#2]
There is a seller on gunbroker.com by the name of "ammotogo". I emailed them directly bypassing the auction. They sell stripper clips fairly cheap. I picked up 600 stripper clips for about $60 shipped. They were mostly brand new. Guides are $1 each. I know there are better deals out there but I don't have time to find them. The owner operator is slow to respond to email (1-2 days) but shipped promptly.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 3:16:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I think if you search you'll find a guy....aaaahhh.....ding ding now I remember...Woo's Surplus.  He has good reviews.  I need to get some myself.
Sleepy717
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 9:12:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks........I just Wu  a email It says in his site they are .06 cents a piece
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top