Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2022 3:41:08 PM EDT
Eric came to the Bullitt County GOP meeting last night and wow is he a ball of fire.  He was really down to earth and had a lot of good points.

He is worth a look.  He is scheduling a few events one in N. KY and E. KY and bringing in some pretty high profile folks.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRwYjjQ5WdM

https://detersforgovernor.com/
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:52:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Eric Deters has lots of "challenges" in being elected governor.  Law licenses suspended in both Ohio and Kentucky and is generally viewed a hot-headed loud-mouth and kind of nuts. It's reported he threatened to burn down the Hamilton County Court and call the Kentucky Bar Association "jokes of human excrement". Not saying I disagree with any of his positions on issues, but my dog has a better chance sitting in the governor office.

ETA: I was basing "issues" comment on his website. Thanks for the link to the video softpoint.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:29:34 PM EDT
[#2]
If you want to know about Mr. Deters watch this Youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myK0imFfPJQ

I don't think Eric Deters is the answer to the problems in Ky. and I don't think he will get the vote of anyone that watches that video or anyone that is told about it.

So far, I haven't seen anybody worth my vote except Daniel Cameron and Savannah Maddox, but it's still early.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 10:48:08 PM EDT
[#3]
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c5616oO03T4

Several years ago he had an issue with a local cop and challenged him to a MMA fight. The results are in the video.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 5:20:10 PM EDT
[#4]
No.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 6:55:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you want to know about Mr. Deters watch this Youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myK0imFfPJQ

I don't think Eric Deters is the answer to the problems in Ky. and I don't think he will get the vote of anyone that watches that video or anyone that is told about it.

So far, I haven't seen anybody worth my vote except Daniel Cameron and Savannah Maddox, but it's still early.
View Quote

He addressed the Hillary thing at the GOP meeting.  His daughter wanted to meet her so he paid to meet her.   Eric also commented on Bevin at the GOP meeting that Matt was falling apart.  He then said he no longer stands with Andy.  He gave out his personal cell phone number at the meeting.  Saying if anyone had questions to call him.  I'll want to hear more before making a choice, but he was entertaining.  I haven't heard much from Cameron or Maddox so will like to go see them if they have an event.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 8:17:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Deters is way too polarizing. He would get crushed in a general election.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 11:20:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

He addressed the Hillary thing at the GOP meeting.  His daughter wanted to meet her so he paid to meet her.   Eric also commented on Bevin at the GOP meeting that Matt was falling apart.  He then said he no longer stands with Andy.  He gave out his personal cell phone number at the meeting.  Saying if anyone had questions to call him.  I'll want to hear more before making a choice, but he was entertaining.  I haven't heard much from Cameron or Maddox so will like to go see them if they have an event.
View Quote

They were both at Fancy Farm this past weekend. Did you go? Maddox has been all over the state, every weekend and often during the week. If you "haven't heard much from" her you're not trying. She's everywhere. I haven't seen a politician travel and speak this much in 30 years. I don't see how she can keep up her schedule. It has to be exhausting. She has children to care for, too. As far as Bevin "falling apart", he never fell apart so far as to get his ass kicked publically in a MMA match. Deter is not worth me spending 5 mins. of my time thinking about. He has no more chance of being Governor than I do.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 4:43:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I haven't heard much from Cameron or Maddox so will like to go see them if they have an event.
View Quote
Here is Maddox's speech from Fancy Farm this past weekend.  For those not aware it is a political event with both parties present and offer up fiery speeches going after their opposition.  Lots of cheers and jeers from the crowd for everyone.  It's not a typical friendly fundraiser event and is used by the candidates to draw hard distinctions between themselves and others. She may sound harsh in the speech, that is all for show for the audience.  She does outline what she has done and where she has always stood, unlike some of the other candidates to sat back and did little to nothing early on in during the lockdowns.

State Rep. Savannah Maddox Speech | Fancy Farm 2022 | KET

Link Posted: 8/10/2022 7:11:23 PM EDT
[#9]
That guy seems like a straight up Tool, who lacks any moral character that is unwilling to accept responsibility for anything he does and will say anything he has to to get a vote.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top