Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2021 10:06:49 PM EDT
I’ve been out of the whole gun shopping/FFL game since moving across the river, but have a Veteran friend who was wanting to buy a lower from Aim and do the transfer. Where can I steer him to that won’t charge outrageous prices?
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 1:47:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like Aim will have transfer prices for dealers if your friend puts his zip code in at checkout.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 11:51:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I've been out of the whole gun shopping/FFL game since moving across the river, but have a Veteran friend who was wanting to buy a lower from Aim and do the transfer. Where can I steer him to that won't charge outrageous prices?
View Quote
Gunmeisters in Burlington, Ky. Good guys and veterans if I'm remembering right. Did a transfer for me a few years back and they are also a LMT dealer.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 9:57:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gunmeisters in Burlington, Ky. Good guys and veterans if I'm remembering right. Did a transfer for me a few years back and they are also a LMT dealer.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've been out of the whole gun shopping/FFL game since moving across the river, but have a Veteran friend who was wanting to buy a lower from Aim and do the transfer. Where can I steer him to that won't charge outrageous prices?

Google says they’re permanently closed
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 12:59:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm an FFL, I'll send you a PM.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 10:45:22 AM EDT
[#5]
First time caller, long time listener.

Your friend would be better served just buying locally. Triggers in Florence had Anderson lowers for $49.00 yesterday afternoon.
Once he pays shipping and the transfer fee, he could buy two lowers locally.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 5:14:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Queen City shooters in Independence, KY.  $10.60 transfers.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 11:40:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Queen City shooters in Independence, KY.  $10.60 transfers.
View Quote

$15 now and for 2 lowers, they will charge you 2x
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 6:46:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
First time caller, long time listener.

Your friend would be better served just buying locally. Triggers in Florence had Anderson lowers for $49.00 yesterday afternoon.
Once he pays shipping and the transfer fee, he could buy two lowers locally.
View Quote

Really? Buds in Lexington has them for $99. Fuckin shysters.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 12:30:40 PM EDT
[#9]
I have Anderson lowers, for $49, in Louisville.

Also, I do transfers for $20.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top