Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2021 5:32:06 PM EDT
Someone posted this article in a Facebook group I’m in drawing some parallels. Rampant degeneracy, we’ll likely soon have insane inflation with the way Trump printed money and Biden will ramp that up. So is something similar our future? I don’t believe history repeats but it often rhymes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847643/Berlin-liberal-hotbed-homosexuality-mecca-cross-dressers-transsexuals-male-female-surgery-performed-Nazis-came-power-new-book-reveals.html
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:58:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, based on the last few months of stupidity at ALL levels, I have been "converting" cash on hand to durable goods rather rapidly, because I feel that this is where we may end up shortly...
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 12:15:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, based on the last few months of stupidity at ALL levels, I have been "converting" cash on hand to durable goods rather rapidly, because I feel that this is where we may end up shortly...
View Quote

Back when Obama was running the show and some of us were having hardships i quit wasting my money on junk, cut a lot of bills down, got rid of the cable (aint nothing worth a damn on it anyway), keep my cars maintained and in running shape and dont spend extras on it for crap i dont need. I dont buy electronic gadgets like i used to either, they cost to much to be outdated to fast or they dont have a long life. I also realized that all the junk dont bring happiness like most people may think, its just useless crap that takes up perfectly good living space.

I am still that way today. if i buy something anymore it had better be a good investment, something that i will have for years or if things go bad it will be useful. Most things i have been buying over the years are tools (power and hand tools, not the cheap stuff), supplies for home/vehicle maintenance, guns and ammo of course, some survival/camping/mil-surplus goods, and emergency foods that have a 20 to 30 year shelf life.

When covid hit and everybody was panicking because they did not have supplies to hold out through the lockdowns that were to come (the great TP Apocalypse), most of who knows me noticed i didnt panic and wondered why .
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:02:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes.

And there will be another Holocaust due to it once they realize that a select few Jews and not the whole lot are responsible.

They will once again try to wipe them out to get just a handful of bad people and this time america will be the bad guy.

Dugan Ashley had a large amount of data for this during COVID lockdowns.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:04:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yes.

And there will be another Holocaust due to it once they realize that a select few Jews and not the whole lot are responsible.

They will once again try to wipe them out to get just a handful of bad people and this time america will be the bad guy.

Dugan Ashley had a large amount of data for this during COVID lockdowns.
View Quote

I doubt there would be another Holocaust. Evangelicals worship Israel and mainline Christianity denominations like the Catholic Church and all the big Protestant ones would condemn it.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:05:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I doubt there would be another Holocaust. Evangelicals worship Israel and mainline Christianity denominations like the Catholic Church and all the big Protestant ones would condemn it.
View Quote

Please study history and other countries. We are in fact a very small blip in time.

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:44:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Please study history and other countries. We are in fact a very small blip in time.

View Quote

I’ve studied a lot of history and I understand we’re a blip. But a genocide like the Holocaust against the Jews again while it’s still in living memory does not seem likely to me.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 2:23:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I’ve studied a lot of history and I understand we’re a blip. But a genocide like the Holocaust against the Jews again while it’s still in living memory does not seem likely to me.
View Quote

WWII veterans are about gone...

Attachment Attached File

I will continue to post data and other comments about similarities until this thread goes to archive.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 5:40:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, just like they did the last time.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:26:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Back when Obama was running the show and some of us were having hardships i quit wasting my money on junk, cut a lot of bills down, got rid of the cable (aint nothing worth a damn on it anyway), keep my cars maintained and in running shape and dont spend extras on it for crap i dont need. I dont buy electronic gadgets like i used to either, they cost to much to be outdated to fast or they dont have a long life. I also realized that all the junk dont bring happiness like most people may think, its just useless crap that takes up perfectly good living space.

I am still that way today. if i buy something anymore it had better be a good investment, something that i will have for years or if things go bad it will be useful. Most things i have been buying over the years are tools (power and hand tools, not the cheap stuff), supplies for home/vehicle maintenance, guns and ammo of course, some survival/camping/mil-surplus goods, and emergency foods that have a 20 to 30 year shelf life.

When covid hit and everybody was panicking because they did not have supplies to hold out through the lockdowns that were to come (the great TP Apocalypse), most of who knows me noticed i didnt panic and wondered why .
View Quote

Oh, my house lacks for nothing. I grew up way too *far* from town to be able to simply "run down to town and grab something."  I grew up with the mindset of having things on hand. Lately, I have simply been making sure that we *shouldn't* lack for anything, hopefully, for a very extended time. Everything has been paid for for several years, well maintained, with spares laid in as I can find them. (Ever try finding a drive flange for a 5 ton Rockwell axle?)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top