Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2021 2:27:56 PM EDT

Not sure if allowed, dont want to risk it.  Please delete.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:11:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Good thread, Sir.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:28:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Are we allowed to do this outside of the EE?

I have been looking to trade some stuff local but I was afraid of getting my peepee slapped.

Buck, I don't have any 16inch uppers I think you'll be interested in, but I am interested in 9mm ammo. All of my practice 9mm was stolen. 4k Winchester 9mm nato walked out of my shed.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:36:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:06:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I want to sell some primers at not crazy prices and cannot ship unless you have a business account.

Already asked UPS.

Sucks

Will be posting in EE today most likely .
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:34:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are we allowed to do this outside of the EE?

I have been looking to trade some stuff local but I was afraid of getting my peepee slapped.

Buck, I don't have any 16inch uppers I think you'll be interested in, but I am interested in 9mm ammo. All of my practice 9mm was stolen. 4k Winchester 9mm nato walked out of my shed.
View Quote

That blows about the ammo. Very sorry to hear that.

I got my peepee slapped recently for making some snarky comments in the EE. I earned my account lock but it was worth it. The withdrawal symptoms did put my addiction to this site in perspective but it seems the pain has been forgotten!  Haha
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:28:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Deleted
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top