Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2021 10:05:07 AM EDT
https://www.wdrb.com/news/crime-reports/fbi-kentucky-man-charged-with-assault-on-federal-officer-in-connection-to-capitol-riot/article_a56cc784-591a-11eb-98bb-6387e3880e9b.html

Chad Barrett Jones, 42, of Coxs Creek, Kentucky, was arrested Saturday in Louisville, according to a tweet from FBI Louisville. A criminal complaint filed Friday against Jones in federal court says he faces the following charges:

Assault on a federal officer
Certain acts during a civil disorder
Destruction of government property over $1,000
Obstruction of justice
Unlawful entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds
A tip on Jan. 8 led special agents with the FBI to identify Jones as a man in a video recorded inside the Capitol during the riot, according to the criminal complaint.

The tipster told investigators that the man was "'a family member' whom he had talked to the night of the incident," the complaint says.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:40:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Not surprised. I have brainwashed extended family who believe what the "news" tells them and I have extended libertard family. I avoid both like the plague.
I also have libertard neighbors who would rat me out for anything in 30 seconds. This is one of the main reasons I can truly see the possibility of a near future civil war.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:53:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
https://www.wdrb.com/news/crime-reports/fbi-kentucky-man-charged-with-assault-on-federal-officer-in-connection-to-capitol-riot/article_a56cc784-591a-11eb-98bb-6387e3880e9b.html

Chad Barrett Jones, 42, of Coxs Creek, Kentucky, was arrested Saturday in Louisville, according to a tweet from FBI Louisville. A criminal complaint filed Friday against Jones in federal court says he faces the following charges:

Assault on a federal officer
Certain acts during a civil disorder
Destruction of government property over $1,000
Obstruction of justice
Unlawful entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds
A tip on Jan. 8 led special agents with the FBI to identify Jones as a man in a video recorded inside the Capitol during the riot, according to the criminal complaint.

The tipster told investigators that the man was "'a family member' whom he had talked to the night of the incident," the complaint says.
View Quote

When you really want to vilify a person, use all three names.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:00:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Proof you can never trust anyone...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top