Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2016 4:56:57 PM EDT
Anybody bought a gun here?  Wondering if they're one of the stores who still do a NICS check even when you have a CCDW. Reason I ask is I get delayed by stores who do the check and I'll have to drive an hour to get to the store so I don't want to make 2 trips if I don't have to.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 11:10:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Bought my P320RX and P250 22 there friday. No clue about people with carry permits, I used my orders to get them. You could always call and ask.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:10:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bought my P320RX and P250 22 there friday. No clue about people with carry permits, I used my orders to get them. You could always call and ask.
View Quote

You used orders for what exactly?    Was a NICS check run?
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:11:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Anybody bought a gun here?  Wondering if they're one of the stores who still do a NICS check even when you have a CCDW. Reason I ask is I get delayed by stores who do the check and I'll have to drive an hour to get to the store so I don't want to make 2 trips if I don't have to.
View Quote

Why not call and ask?    
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 7:26:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm a TN resident but can use my FT Campbell orders to purchase firearms in Kentucky too. Yes they did the online NICS for me.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 12:23:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm a TN resident but can use my FT Campbell orders to purchase firearms in Kentucky too. Yes they did the online NICS for me.
View Quote

Thank you very much for following up .

Those were my assumptions.    But, I prefer to avoid unnecessary assumptions.   Things change over time.  

Again, thank you.

Link Posted: 12/21/2016 12:35:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Why not call and ask?    
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why not call and ask?    

I called them at   1 (270) 936-8300  .    They said no NICS  check  on  KY  CDWL holders.

Call was made at about 11:30am Eastern Standard Time.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top